Raw Material: Valastran
Pack: 1 x 28 tabs (80 mg/tab)
Why should Buy CO-DIOVAN VALSARTAN 80 MG?
Each film tablet contains 80 mg valsartan. CO-DIOVAN contains an angiotensin-II antagonist and diuretic (diuretic) that helps control high blood pressure. Angiotensin II, a natural substance found in the body, causes the blood vessels to contract and thus the blood pressure to rise. The valsartan in CO-DIOVAN prevents the effect of angiotensin II. As a result, the blood vessels expand and the blood pressure drops.
Why should use CO-DIOVAN ?
CO-Diovan is used to lower high blood pressure. High blood pressure increases the workload of the heart and arteries. If this persists for a long time, the brain, heart, and kidneys may become damaged and may result in stroke, heart failure, or kidney failure. High blood pressure increases the risk of heart attack. Lowering your blood pressure to normal values reduces the risk of developing these diseases.
Side effect of CO-DIOVAN
- Pancreatic lipid (fat) level increase (hyperlipidemia)
- Decreased levels of magnesium (hypomagnesemia), elevated uric acid levels (hyperuricemia)
- Dizziness, fainting while standing (orthostatic hypotension)
- Decreased appetite, mild nausea, vomiting,
- Itchy or other rash types (urticaria)
- Failure or failure to maintain erection (impotence)
- Kanda sodium level falls below normal (hyponatremia).
CO-DIOVAN Other Names